A standardized and automated reporting system is widely regarded as one of the most important pillars of successful business management. This includes the calculation and presentation of technical key figures from production as well as distribution and an explanation of other evaluations. The core requirements for a well-functioning reporting system are:
- Standardized methods for data collection
- Objectivity and timeliness of the data collected
- High availability of evaluations
- Comprehensiveness of evaluations
- User-oriented reports for workers, management, etc.