Traceability enables the journey of a traced unit through the manufacturing process to be documented. This means that times, processes, operational data, order, system parameters, inspection results, intermediate products, input materials, tools and further information are unambiguously assigned to a traced unit.
The manufacturing process itself is known to the system, which means that further tasks and safeguards can be triggered on the software side.
- Booking of individual units (batches, parts, etc.) through
- Processing steps
- Booking of individual units (batches, parts, etc.) in
- Individual workflows for each article (from where to where and when an article can be entered)
- Consideration of quality in the workflows (rework loops, etc.)
- Recording of the quality status per individual unit
- Transfer of the quality status from inspection systems
- Management and historically correct mapping of the quality status per individual unit