By Jatrina Chua In
[vc_row][vc_column width="2/3"][vc_column_text]This is what you should consider for your choice of system for 2014
COSMINO has the Manufacturing Execution System with the Genes of the Continuous Improvement
For a long time now COSMINO has been offering the modules which are needed to fulfill the common MES requirements such as shop floor, machine and personnel data collection, reporting and quality management.
However, as of this year the software carries the name MES.
But more exact: MES plus, as it fully integrates the continuous improvement process.
This also includes:
- Recognition, collection and appraisal of performance losses (cycle slowdown)
- Collection and appraisal of availability losses (downtimes)
- Collection and appraisal of quality losses (electronic fault tally sheet)
- 3 types of data acquisition (paper, machine connection, import)
- Creation of improvement measures directly at the machine
- Comprehensible visualization for the shop floor level in real-time
- Call-up of reports
- Control of measures with PDCA, DMAIC or your individual control loop
If, at the moment, you don’t require our complete MES, you can easily start with the beginner’s kit Cosmino Express OEE and later extend it module by module: ERP-completion confirmation, alarm management, process parameter monitoring, energy management, preventive maintenance actions, detailed planning(Control Center) etc.
Get to know our MES on 25th/26th March at the TPM-Forum
in Cologne, Germany or on 20th/21th May at the Production Systems
in Stuttgart, Germany.
At both events, our team will be available to answer any questions, encourage discussions and present our software.
We would also be happy to demonstrate our software at your location or via an individual online presentation. Please don’t hesitate to ask us for an appointment .[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="sidebar-16" el_class="newsletter-sidebar"][/vc_column][/vc_row]